WIN FUNDS AND INFLUENCE PANELS
If you’re supporting communities that are bamboozled by funding application forms, or don’t know where to start when it comes to seeking grants, or they’ve written grants for years but lost all motivation to try again, then this training is for you. This interactive workshop will lead participants through a logical and light-hearted process for assessing eligibility, reality-checking likelihood of receiving funding and turning a project idea into a solid plan that funders will LOVE.
Facilitator Samantha Morris is a professional grant writer with 30 years experience working on projects just like yours. Having written proposals which have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars of funding for Australian communities, Sam now teaches other people how to smash their grant seeking goals by writing winning applications.
In this three-hour, interactive and engaging workshop we cover:
- Common types of grants: government, corporate and philanthropic funding programs
- What funding bodies are really looking for
- Reality checking your project for its eligibility and likelihood of funding
- How to interpret guidelines and make them work for you
- Turning your project idea into a project plan
- Budgets, buzzwords and tips to make your application smooth and logical
- How to write a funding submission in just twenty minutes. True!
- Where to get information about grants that are available
$2500 ex GST (travel charged at cost, discount for multiple bookings)
3 hours, virtual or face-to-face.
Maximum 30 people