Wombat Creative helps communities achieve sustainability goals
Established in 2007, Wombat Creative has worked on sustainability projects with some of Australia’s most significant NGOs.
We have a small team of passionate staff who really care about communities – both urban and rural. And our work is heavily focussed on community engagement, facilitation, inclusiveness, land management and the arts.
We provide services around:
- event planning and management, especially in regional locations
- communication and engagement planning
- professional facilitation services
- copy writing, editing and publishing
- developing and implementing social media and content marketing strategies
- training workshops and community capacity development around communication, social media and grant writing.
We’re fascinated by group dynamics and how people work together to affect change and we love creating resources and events that meet the needs of communities all over Australia.